Category List

Thursday, November 21, 2013

1950's Vintage Wallpaper Red with blue roses by HannahsTreasures, $14.00 Her wallpapers will end up somewhere in my home, even if it ends up being the inside of cabinets and closets!

wallpaper by boras tapeter
wallpaper by boras tapeter
Click here to download
love the colors!
love the colors!
Click here to download
Silver Deco Mirror at Neiman Marcus. I have this horse in matte black.
Silver Deco Mirror at Neiman Marcus.  I have this horse in matte black.
Click here to download
1950's Vintage Wallpaper Red with blue roses by HannahsTreasures, $14.00 Her wallpapers will end up somewhere in my home, even if it ends up being the inside of cabinets and closets!
1950's Vintage Wallpaper Red with blue roses by HannahsTreasures, $14.00   Her wallpapers will end up somewhere in my home, even if it ends up being the inside of cabinets and closets!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment